“Home School Legal Defense Association is a nonprofit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedoms. Through annual memberships, HSLDA is tens of thousands of families united in service together, providing a strong voice when and where needed.”
Why Join HSLDA?
- HSLDA protects your right to homeschool your children and defends you should the need arise.
- With HSLDA membership, seasoned homeschool parents are a phone call (or an email) away to help you on your homeschool journey by answering questions and helping you find necessary resources for your homeschooling efforts. Specialized help is available in the follow areas: The Early Years (K-8th grade), Homeschooling in High School, and Struggling Learners.
- HSLDA is working on national and state levels to preserve your right to homeschool by promoting legislation that is homeschool-friendly and by stopping bills that would limit your homeschool rights.
- By becoming an HSLDA member, you can partner with HSLDA to help homeschool families who need legal assistance.
- HSLDA members stay informed and connected with HSLDA’s bi-monthly magazine, weekly e-alerts, and weekly e-newsletters for early years, high school years, and struggling learners.
- Members are eligible to buy and sell homeschool materials in HSLDA’s online curriculum auction.
- HSLDA members receive a $50-$100 discount on each AP class they take at Patrick Henry College Preparatory Academy.
CCHE members will receive a discount for HSLDA. Once you join CCHE, a group member discount number will be given to you. We strongly encourage every member to join HSLDA.
Please visit their website for more information and to join – www.hslda.org